The copyright of this website’s contents belongs to Masseria Rossella. Below the Policy Privacy about Cookies.
They are used in order to let this site work properly, we could place data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your devices when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- your display preferences
- if you have already replied to a survey pop-up that asks you if the content was helpful or not
- to monitoring access to the website
- to monitoring access to the website with Google Analytics. These cookies are used to store non-personally identifiable information. Browsers do not share first-party cookies across domains.
- for customers using the Google Analytics for Display Advertisers feature, a third-party DoubleClick cookie is used to enable features, such as remarketing for products like AdWords on the Google Display Networker.
- for advertising about demographic data, interests and remarketing, report on impressions on Google Display Network and integration with DoubleClick Campaign Manager.
They enable the website to work properly:
– to save your preferences
– for analytics service within our webfarm.
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Third Part Cookies
In the website there are cookies used from third party, such as:
– Google Analytics
– Google AdWord
– Google Plus