pursuant to the current legislation on the protection of personal data (EU Regulation no.679 of 2016), we wish to inform you that the processing of your personal data is carried out with correctness and transparency, for lawful purposes and protecting your privacy and your rights. .
The treatments are also carried out with the aid of IT for the following purposes:
- to acquire and confirm your reservation of accommodation services and ancillary services, and to provide the requested services. Since these are necessary treatments for the definition of the contractual agreement and for its subsequent implementation, your consent is not required, except in the case in which particular, so-called sensitive data is given. In case of refusal to provide personal data, we will not be able to confirm the reservation or provide you with the services requested. The processing will cease on your departure, but some of your personal data may or must continue to be processed for the purposes and with the methods indicated in the following points;
- to fulfill the obligation set out in the “Consolidated Law on Public Security Laws” (article 109 Royal Decree 18.6.1931 n. 773) which requires us to communicate to the Police Headquarters, for purposes of public security, the details of the clients accommodated in accordance with the established procedures by the Ministry of the Interior (Decree January 7, 2013). The provision of data is mandatory and does not require your consent, and in case of refusal to provide them we will not be able to host you in our facility. The data acquired for this purpose are not stored by us, unless you provide us with the consent to the storage as provided for in point 4;
- to fulfill current administrative, accounting and tax obligations. For these purposes, the treatment is carried out without the need to acquire your consent. The data is processed by us and by our representatives, and is disclosed externally only in compliance with legal obligations. In case of refusal to provide the data necessary for the obligations indicated above, we will not be able to provide you with the requested services. The data acquired for these purposes are kept by us for the time provided for by the respective regulations (10 years, and even longer in the case of tax assessments);
- to speed up the registration procedures in the event of your subsequent stays at our facility.For this purpose, after obtaining your consent which can be revoked at any time, your data will be kept for a maximum period of twelve months, and will be used when you are again our guest for the purposes referred to in the previous points;
- to perform the function of receiving messages and phone calls addressed to you during your stay. For this purpose, your consent is necessary. You can revoke your consent at any time. In any case, the treatment will cease on his departure;
- to send you our promotional messages and updates on rates and offers. For this purpose, subject to obtaining your consent, your data will be kept for a maximum period of thirty-six months and will not be disclosed to third parties. You can withdraw your consent at any time;
- for the purpose of protecting people, property and corporate assets through a video surveillance system of some areas of the structure, identifiable by the presence of appropriate signs. Your consent is not required for this treatment, as it pursues our legitimate interest in protecting people and property against possible aggression, theft, robbery, damage, acts of vandalism and for purposes of fire prevention and safety in the workplace. The recorded images are deleted after 24 hours, except for holidays or other cases of closure of the business, and in any case not later than a week. They are not communicated to third parties, except in the case in which a specific investigative request from the judicial or judicial police must be adhered to.
We also wish to inform you that the European Regulation recognizes certain rights, including the right of access and rectification, or cancellation or limitation or opposition to processing, as well as the right to data portability, if and as applicable (articles from 15 to 22 of the EU Regulation n.679 of 2016). You can also lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in accordance with the procedures provided for by the current legislation.
For any further information, and to assert the rights recognized to you by the European Regulation, you can contact:
Data controller: AGRICULTURAL COMPANY MASSERIA ROSSELLA A R.L. – Via Tripoli 13, Palermo (90138) – VAT / Tax Code: 06731050826 – Pec address: [email protected]